Invisalign – Falls City, NE
Your Invisible Straightening Solution
Do you daydream about straightening your teeth and getting that perfect Hollywood smile? Would bulky traditional braces turn that dream into a nightmare? Well, you have another, better option to get the results you want—Invisalign. At Kobza Dental, we offer Invisalign Go, their most advanced system of straightening teeth, to adults and teens in the Falls City area. To get started with this innovative treatment, contact our office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Kobza. We can’t wait to help you achieve your smile goals!
What are the benefits of choosing Invisalign?
Not only can you avoid the metal brackets and wires all over your teeth but you also enjoy the following advantages through Invisalign treatment:
- More confidence. Because Invisalign is barely noticeable when worn, many people might not even know they’re there.
- Faster results. Each case is different, but instead of taking multiple years of treatment, Invisalign Go typically takes at most 18 months and as little as 3 to 6 months to completely transform your smile.
- Better oral health. A clean mouth is a healthy mouth, and straight teeth are much easier to brush and floss effectively than crooked teeth. By straightening your smile, you create a more conducive environment for lifelong oral health.
- Easier oral care. With Invisalign, you don’t have to work around the cumbersome brackets and wires to keep your teeth clean and bacteria free. Just remove your trays and brush and floss them as usual.
- More freedom in your food choices. Traditional braces bring a list of foods that you need to avoid during treatment. But the removeable clear aligners allow you to continue eating whatever you want. You only need to brush and floss your teeth before putting the trays back in.
How does Invisalign work?
The first step toward a straighter smile starts with a consultation with Dr. Kobza. He will evaluate your teeth and help you determine which orthodontic treatment would best suit your needs. Once you have decided to move forward with Invisalign, the process goes as follows:
- We will take impressions of your mouth, create a personalized treatment plan with Invisalign Go, and send this information to the Invisalign labs.
- When your first set of trays are ready, you will begin wearing them for 20 to 22 hours every day, taking them out only for eating and for maintenance.
- After about two weeks, you will switch to the next set of trays, bringing you one step closer to your end goal.
- Every couple of months, you’ll need to come into our Falls City office so that Dr. Kobza can check on your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan.
Before you know it, you’ll have the smile of your dreams! It really is that simple.
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign or getting started with treatment, contact our Falls City office today to schedule a consultation. At Kobza Dental, we are dedicated to helping you feel completely satisfied with and confident in your smile!
If you’ve been living with crooked, gapped, crowded or misaligned teeth, you have an avenue to smile perfection with Invisalign clear braces. That means that you can finally feel comfortable with smiling for photos and speaking before groups of people. While the benefits of the procedure are numerous, it’s likely that you have some questions that need to be answered. At Kobza Dental, P.C., we believe in educating our patients so they can feel confident about receiving care. Thus, Dr. Kobza has taken the time to answer 5 commonly asked questions about treatment with Invisalign. To find out more about what the procedure can do for you, contact our Falls City office to schedule a visit today!
Question #1 – How much does Invisalign treatment cost?
The Invisalign treatment process is highly customized, so the best way to receive an accurate estimate is to visit us to be examined by Dr. Kobza. In general, though, the cost can range from $1,500 to $5,000. This is partly dependent on the treatment time you need, your adherence to the protocols and the severity of your bite imbalances.
When you consider the fact that Invisalign offers the same results as traditional braces in a more discreet manner, you just can’t go wrong with making the investment into your smile.
Question #2 – How long is the treatment process?
One of the highlights of Invisalign treatment is that it can typically correct patients’ bites in less time than the traditional braces method. The actual length of time can be determined when you visit our Falls City office for a consultation. Depending on the condition of your teeth, the process can range, on average, from 12 to 24 months.
Question #3 – Is the process painful?
Like the traditional braces method, Invisalign works by applying pressure to the teeth to encourage them to move. Initially, this can cause some discomfort, but as time progresses it will be less intense. A way to manage any temporary discomfort is to take an over-the-counter pain reliever like ibuprofen.
Question #4 – Can Invisalign harm my teeth?
Before treatment with Invisalign commences, Dr. Kobza will perform a thorough examination to make sure your teeth are healthy and strong. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about any hiccups once the process begins.
It’s important to remember, though, that a primary concern throughout the process is the maintenance of excellent oral hygiene practices. This is important because of how close the aligners fit to your teeth, which can contribute to the growth of bacteria. So to prevent this from happening, be sure to brush and floss at least two times a day, and to clean your aligners properly using denture cleaner or a special product called Retainer Brite.
Question #5 – Will I need a retainer?
Unfortunately, there is no way to bypass wearing a retainer after your treatment with Invisalign concludes. That’s because it takes time for the jawbone to form around the new position of your tooth roots, which solidifies your results. Depending on your specific needs, Dr. Kobza will inform you of how long you’ll need to wear the retainer. He’ll also monitor your progress to ensure you’re making improvements on schedule.
While Invisalign represents an amazing breakthrough in the world of dentistry, the only way to enjoy its benefits is to contact us today to request a visit with Dr. Kobza!